- 4 potatoes
- Olive oil
Became these cookbook-worthy directions:
- First, heat up a teflon skillet to full blast and add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Then, cut up 5 russet potatoes into very small square chunks, put them on the skillet when it is to its maximum heat.
- After, stir until the potatoes are warm. Then add 1 tablespoon of basil and 1 tablespoon of italian seasoning and a literal pinch of salt.
- After all of that, put the potatoes on a plate then add 1 cup of shredded american cheese.
- Then after that, serve to the people...
Might just try that for breakfast one of these weekend mornings.