Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Fair to middlin' - 3.15 #sol17 Story Challenge

We're in the middle of March and this daily blogging challenge. (Zeugma!) Hence, middles.

When my wife and I travel by plane, no matter who books the tickets, I sit in the middle. (We have a not-nice name for this spot, which starts with a 'b.') Depending how my wife's mood aligns with the airline's available stock, she might nab a sweet window seat -- all the better for balling up her jacket and leaning her head in a modicum of kinked comfort; or she might rock the aisle, able to sit or stand (almost) at her pleasure.

So then, what's the best seat for me? Next to her, obviously.


3 comments:

  1. Aw, this was sweet! My daughter likes to sit by the window even though she pulls the shutter down, and I prefer to sit by the window, so we take turns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweetie loves the aisle so sometimes when three I have the middle. That next to strangers thing is not my thing. But as with you, the best seat for me, next to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a sweet slice! Does your wife read your posts each day? Show her this one!

    ReplyDelete