- The Publix grocery store around the corner is the second busiest in the state.
- American Express issues a black card for celebrities who prefer to keep their names anonymous.
- Her customers prefer pureed split-pea soup to the whole-pea variety.
- McDonald's sells chicken noodle soup.
- Guantanamo Bay continues to operate as a detention center.
- SWAT team officers have to sit in booths on the ends because the weapons holstered at their hips prevent them from bending their knees.
- Provisioning a yacht can be more easily done near Davie, FL, than in the Florida Keys.
- Leaving your red Bentley in a lot where a second red Bentley may already be parked inevitably creates confusion.
- Grilling over natural gas, versus propane, yields a better burger.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Lunch list - 3.28 #sol17 Story Challenge
Nine things I learned from Mrs. Gilbert, the proprietor of the restaurant where I ate lunch today:
Posted by Brian Rozinsky at 4:19 PM